Background & Challenge
Our Client requested that Revive Associates conduct a review of the business because they were losing significant sums of money.
Revive deployed a Senior Practitioner to generate and implement a plan to bring them back to profitability.
The review quickly identified that the business would benefit from the implementation of new control mechanisms to help support existing business processes and clarity of market place.
Implementation of these actions produced significant cost savings. These were completed within 8 weeks and included:
- a communication plan
- redefining the business vision and strategy and deployment into individual role profiles and objectives
- re-structuring the organisation and up-skilling key players in Lean fundamentals of 7 Wastes, Visual Management, Problem Solving and 5S
- re-engineering core business processes from winning work to delivery, eliminating non-value adding activities
- defining appropriate real–time and strategic measures to drive the business
- engendering a ‘no blame and no excuse’ culture
In summary, the business is now back in control and has turned to a position of profit.